Monday, April 16, 2012

Colour & Design

Well, this is my first post yet. I can't promise I'm going to be consistent in keeping this up considering my life-consuming schooling keeps me extrememly busy, but I'm going to try to regularly post my latest design work and any other fun things I come accross.

Lately, I've been OBSESSED with COLOR. (Which includes two of my favorite bright colored purchases in the last year; my yellow car and my hot pink blazer). As the new bright colored trends keep trickling in in fashion and design, I've been on a bit of a color crave. I had the chance, for a final project, to design a Bungalow with some great colored tile work, brightly printed furniture, and some large patterned rugs. Unfortunately it was only on color boards but it makes me extremely anxious to get to design the real thing! All in good time right?! Here are a few splashes of color in different forms that I found simply captivating.
must have mugs! image via apartmenttherapy



An easy way to add color into your home is to throw in bright accessories
since not everyone loves a bright colored couch.
(photocredit to come)

image via tumblr

tile that is to die for! image via pophamdesign

must have spring pastels. image via runningwithheels

image via ladiesaccessory

what a statement for any home
image via simplybathtubs

image via 4inspireddesign

colored islands can add such personality to a kitchen
image via bhg

image via papayablog

Bojka Chairs
image via eatdrinkchic


I need to get this entire outfit! image via tumblr

                                                                                    Loves, Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment